Monday 2 October 2017

Soo... I have a lot of catching up to do...

Image may contain: 1 person          It's been a year or so since I wrote a post. To be quite honest it's because I just didn't have the time to take photos on Instagram and well I just lost the motivation altogether. It's a crappy excuse but, what can ya do. I've been reading though, don't get me wrong, but I just haven't been writing my reviews. I'm not sure if I will be posting photos on Instagram or not, but if I am, I probably will be posting at least once or twice a week. I'm not even entirely sure if anyone ever even sees my blog post, but I've missed having people to talk to about books I've read and enjoyed, so I'm going to give this a go. I know there's a lot more people with better ideas than me, but I enjoy doing this and it's a learning process, so we'll see how this goes.

Much love,
Lyndyl

No comments:

Post a Comment