Friday 13 January 2017

First Blogpost of 2017!!

Sooo .. It's been a while. 

First things in order...

No automatic alt text available.
       I've been really MIA since last year on here and on Instagram, which I am sorry about. I'm not the best at time management, which is what I am trying to work on this year. I want to start getting more involved and active on here. That being said, I have been reading books anytime I can, but I just don't update them on Goodreads or even post any pics. We all know the process of taking photos and posting them on Instagram isn't easy. So, one of my New Years resolution is to be more engaged and get back into the book world. Yaayy! 

This means...
       I will try to have an update once a week, so that'd be four blogposts per month. For the next few blog updates, I will be reviewing books that were sent to me by HBG Canada *wwwhooott*. I will also try to schedule times for when I will take photoshoots for well .. books. So make sure to go check my page! (@boooksanddmoree).  I'm really excited for 2017, I'm going to try harder this year. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment