Wednesday 24 August 2016

First Blog post!

Welcome to our Blog!

This is our first ever blog post, and I feel like it is very "underhyped" because it's our first blog post, we should be posting something big.. Alas, we are not. Oh well. Before I go off track once again, this is a blog mostly for book reviews and whatever you guys want to talk about or know. We are open for suggestions and we are figuring things out as we go. I honestly do not know the first thing about blogging, and I already feel like I'm failing miserably at this, but that's okay because there'll be more rooms for correction in the future. In addition, we'll all be able to look back at this first ever blog post and cringe at every word and everything I've written down. 



We made this blog just for fun and it's honestly just a way to write down our thoughts about certain books or topics. We plan on posting as often as we can and whenever we are available. We will also try and include photos and visuals to help our viewers (if we even have any). So please go crazy (well, to a point that is tolerable) and give us tips and creative criticisms on how we can improve this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment